Painted Pine Cone Decor
Note: Make sure to read the directions on the spray paint cans before using.
Use spray paint in a well-ventilated area.
Supplies & Tools:
• 1 bag cinnamon scented pine cones
• 1 large clear glass container
• Spray paints in holiday colors of choice
• Design Master clear glitter spray paint
1. Spread out newspaper in a well-ventilated work area. Lay out several pine cones and spray
each one with the first paint color of choice.
2. When paint is dry, spray again. Repeat as many times necessary for solid coverage.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 using other paint colors of choice.
4. When pine cones are completely dry, spray each one with several coats of clear glitter
spray. Try to apply a heavier coat of glitter to the tips. Let dry between coats.
5. Layer and arrange all colors of pine cones in hurricane as desired.
Skill Level 1: No experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Directions and Photo courtesy of: Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
This entry was posted byin