Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe: Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 ounces white mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 pound pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 heads radicchio, cut in half and grilled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, garlic, jalapenos, pepper Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, mayonnaise and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Place a heaping tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cap of each mushroom.
- Bake the mushroom caps for 30 minutes. Serve warm with grilled radicchio.
This entry was posted byin