Greek Potato Salad
Recipe: Greek Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olive wedges
- 1/4 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped fresh oregano (optional)
- Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into microwave-safe dish. Cover dish. (If covering dish with plastic wrap, poke small hole in plastic.) Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes depending on strength of microwave. Use oven mitts to remove dish from microwave; carefully remove cover from dish due to steam build-up and let cool. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir well to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of The US Potato Board. For more great potato recipes, visit their site by clicking here.