Pepperoni Shrimp Bites
Recipe: Pepperoni Shrimp Bites
- 16 shrimp (26-30 count)
- 16 pepperoni
- ½ cup caramelized onions
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. parsley, rough chopped (garnish)
- Preheat oven to high-broil.
- Butterfly shrimp and lay on sheet pan.
- Place pepperoni on top of shrimp, add about 1 tsp caramelized onions and 1 tsp parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes on the middle to high rack of the oven. Remove as soon as shrimp is no longer translucent and cheese has melted.
- Garnish pepperoni shrimp bites with parsley and serve.