Frozen Daiquiri Slush
Recipe: Frozen Daiquiri Slush
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1/2 cup ReaLime Lime Juice from Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons rum, optional
- 1 (1-liter) bottle carbonated water, chilled
- Combine water, sugar, lemon juice from concentrate, lime juice from concentrate and rum, if desired, in medium-sized bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Pour into 2-quart square baking dish. Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
- To serve, scrape across surface with large spoon and place slush in glasses. Add carbonated water, stir to mix.
For more recipe ideas visit ReaLemon.com
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of ReaLemon