Banana Mandarin Cream Cheese Pie
Recipe: Banana Mandarin Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate plus additional for dipping banana slices
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained, divided
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slice 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain. Line crust with bananas and about 2/3 of the orange segments. Pour filling over fruit.
- Chill 3 hours or until set. Before serving, slice remaining banana; dip in lemon juice and drain. Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments. Refrigerate leftovers.
For more great recipes visit Eagle Brand
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand