Strawberry Pudding Cheesecake Cookie
Summary: A creamy and delicious Strawberry Pudding Cheesecake Cookie. These cookies will make you happy! They are filled with strawberry yumminess, pudding, and cheesecake. They come together quickly with this easy recipe! A creamy strawberry pudding cookie with a cheesecake filling.
- 1 Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix
- (Don’t prepare the cake mix as directed-follow these instructions instead)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil. (not butter)
- 1 3.4-oz. box Strawberry or Vanilla Jello instant pudding (your choice)
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1/2 of one 8oz. package of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, softened or melted slightly
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 Cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix and then knead with your hands. It will form a dough. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cheesecake: Combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Mix with a mixer, until thick and creamy. Spoon out about 1 teaspoon and place on a cookie sheet. Put into the freezer for a couple of hours to set. When cheesecake filling is ready, prepare your cookies.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough. Roll into balls then flatten into a circle. Fill with the cream cheese filling balls, then roll it up into a ball.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 8-12 minutes. Depending on the size of your balls.The tops won’t brown, but the bottom will. Right when you take them out of the oven, press them down to form a round cookie shape.
Delicious served warm with a glass of milk or a scoop of ice cream.
Cooking time: 8 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12