Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
Recipe: Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
Summary: Needing just five ingredients and a few minutes of preparation, this chilled creamy concoction is the definition of simplicity.
- 250g or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 Tbsps heavy whipping cream + 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsps black raspberry jam (or any favorite fruit jam)
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, sugar, 2 Tbsps heavy cream and vanilla extract until it achieves a smooth, creamy consistency;
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to a bowl, then gently fold in whipped cream until incorporated;
- Take 1/3 of the cheesecake blend and add the jam – stir to mix well;
- Spoon or pipe cheesecake in layers, alternating between the plain and jammy mixtures, into small 1/2-cup dishes. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve with fresh berries, jam on the side or biscotti. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4