Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash
Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe is a perfect dish for any season. it is very easy to make and can be served as hot or cold.
- 4 medium summer squash
- 2 cups basil leaves
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Using a julienne peeler (or a regular vegetable peeler for wider ribbons), slowly julienne each squash from top to bottom.
- Place julienned squash in a large bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the pesto: combine the basil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until a coarse pesto forms.
- Carefully toss the zucchini and yellow squash with the pesto. Top with the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8