No Bake Berry Cheesecake Pie
Recipe: No Bake Berry Cheesecake Pie
Summary: I made this Berry Cheesecake Pie last year and it was perfectly festive. The cheesecake can be made a day ahead and stored in the fridge or freezer. Then all you have to do is add the berries before serving. If you don’t have fresh fruit, you can substitute pie filling. We’ve had it that way as well, and it is also tasty.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Beat the cream cheese till smooth. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into the crust and freeze or chill for several hours.
- Add a ring of blueberries around the outside of the pie. Pile the sliced strawberries in the middle. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8 – 10