Recipe: Pasta Salad
Summary: This is one of my family’s very favorite summer salads. This stuff is really awesome when we have garden fresh tomatoes. Yummy!
- 1 12oz pkg. rotini or bowtie pasta
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2-3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1head broccoli, chopped
- 1 can olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Italian dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water. Rinse with cold water to cool. Stir in vegetables, olives, and parmesan cheese. Add Italian dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
You can add whatever veggies your family likes. If we have red or yellow peppers, I like to add those. -I have also seen this salad served with ham, salami, pepperoni, or cheese cubes. It really is quite versatile, so give it a try!
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8