INCREDIBLE Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Recipe: INCREDIBLE Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Summary: I can just imagine these stuffed with anything from ham & pineapple to goat cheese & jam! Easy Tailgate food!!
- 1 tube pizza crust dough (I used Pillsbury)
- pizza sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- pepperoni, chopped (I used Hormel)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley (optional)
- Fresh Basil, chopped (optional)
- (You will notice there are no exact measurements. This is totally a fun recipe. Do what you like!) Start with a roll of pizza crust dough, unroll the dough until you have a square/rectangle shape.
- Spread a light layer of pizza sauce over dough.
- Chop up pepperoni pieces and sprinkle the pepperoni on top of the sauce.
- Next, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the Parmesan.
- I sprinkled some dried parsley, and added fresh basil from my garden.
- Starting from the longest side, start rolling! Cut the ends off and discard. Using a sawing motion, continue cutting the roll in 1 inch thick rounds.
- Place rounds on a lightly greased or non stick sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10-14 minutes.
- When your pepperoni pizza puffs are done, they will be light and crunchy. Serve with extra pizza sauce, marinara or even RANCH!! Enjoy!!