Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Recipe: Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Summary: So easy, yet so yummy.. There is no way to mess this up, a good starter recipe for the tweens!
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz each package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half.
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread over crescent roll layer.
- Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer.
- Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 15
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: GoodMoodMeals