Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes or Mix and Match
Summary: With this recipe you can mix and match toppings for your showers and parties.. 10 extra possibilities included!!
Ingredients (for 1 dozen- adjust for your size party)
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Ready Whip Whipped Cream (or make your own and pipe it)
- 1 dozen uniform size fresh strawberries (wash)
- 13.5 oz carton Marzetti Glaze for Strawberries (or Homemade Strawberry Glaze)
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each of four mini (4-1/2-inch) springform pans. Bake 7 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour one-fourth of the batter (about 1 cup) into each of four bowls. If desired, add one of the Stir-In Ideas to each bowl of batter. Pour over crusts. Place pans on baking sheet.
- BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until centers are almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rims of pans to loosen cakes; cool before removing rims. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving add whip cream and strawberries on top with a drizzle glaze or dip half of the strawberry in the glaze and place on top. (see below for other mix and match ideas)
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Chill time: 4 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
STIR-IN IDEAS for MIX AND MATCH CHEESECAKES
For each one-fourth portion of batter, stir in one of the following before pouring batter over crust and baking as directed:
Apple Pie: Stir in 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon. Top baked cheesecake with combined 1/2 cup warmed apple pie filling and 1/2 tsp. brown sugar.
S’Mores: Stir in 3 Tbsp. milk chocolate chips. Top baked cheesecake with 1/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and 1 Tbsp. broken HONEY MAID Honey Grahams.
Citrus: Stir in 1 tsp. lemon, orange or lime juice; 1 tsp. flour and 1/4 tsp. grated lemon, orange or lime peel.
Chocolate Chunk: Stir in 1 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped.
New York:Stir in 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream and 1 Tbsp. flour. Cookies and Cream:Stir in 1/4 cup chopped OREO Cookies.
Chocolate Royale: Stir in 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted.
Peanut Butter: Stir in 2 Tbsp. peanut butter and 1 Tbsp. milk.
Mocha: Mix 1 tsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee granules with 2 tsp. hot water. Stir into batter along with 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted.
Cherry: Bake mini cheesecake as directed without Stir-Ins. Just before serving, top with 1/3 cup cherry pie filling.
Recipe adapted from Kraftrecipes.com